Tuesday, February 26, 2008

franks box

franks box

The last franks box video

(14 minutes ago)










-
- While I do not disagree with the problem with franks box, I do disagree that an analog cassetterecorder will not pick up stray radio signals rather easily, ...
- Summary Report on the Operation of The Ghost Box or Frank's Box Unboxed.... I obtained the schematic and information recently for the Ghost Box and decided ...
- YouTube - Chris Moon using Frank's Box Electronic Spirit Communication Paranormal investigator Christopher Moon, the founder of Haunted Times Magazine,
- There is no Franks's Box!! as such. I mean it is not any form of exotic .... I guess there is a "Frank's Box", but I wanted to be clear it's not some kind ...
- I'm curious to know if anyone has ever heard of a paranormal investigating tool called "Frank's Box". From what I've read, it can be a great way to ...
- Show Description, Tonight we talk about the infamous "Franks Box" with a guest ... Franks Box. To receive your reminder via Email. Enter an email address ...
- The main device I am talking about is obviously "Franks Box" or "The Ghost Box" as its being called now. This device was created by Frank Sumption several ...


No comments: